Andrew P. Nemiroff
Mr. Nemiroff graduated from John Marshall Law School with honors in 1979, where he was Editor-in-Chief of its Law Review. Mr. Nemiroff served for two years as law clerk to the Hon. T.F. Gilroy Daly of the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut. Following his clerkship, Mr. Nemiroff devoted his practice to Family Law and Civil Litigation, first with the Connecticut office of Day, Berry & Howard and as a principal with the firm of Epstein & Fogarty since 1986. Mr. Nemiroff was a founding member of Fogarty Cohen Russo & Nemiroff in 1995 where he has focused on Family Law.
Mr. Nemiroff has tried numerous cases in our trial courts and before arbitration panels and has successfully argued appeals in both state and federal courts. Mr. Nemiroff serves as a Special Master for Family matters in Connecticut.
Mr. Nemiroff was born in Brooklyn, New York, raised in Stamford, Connecticut and has been a long time resident of Greenwich.
Mr. Nemiroff has been listed in the 2007 to present New England Super Lawyers publication in the field of Family Law.
Areas of Practice
- Matrimonial Law
- Connecticut, 1979
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1980
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. – 1979 with Honors
- Law Review: John Marshall Law Review, Editor-In-Chief, 1978 – 1979
- University of Utah
- M.A. – 1975
- Central Connecticut State College
- B.S. – 1973
Honors and Awards
- One of the Nation’s Best Matrimonial Attorneys
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member