Bruce F. Cohen
Mr. Cohen is the firm’s senior real estate attorney, is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association’s Real Estate Section and a former member of its Executive Committee. An important segment of his practice has been in property acquisition and development, with an emphasis on the land-use regulatory process. He is a member of the Connecticut and New York Bars and is a graduate of the Yale Law School. Mr. Cohen has served on Greenwich’s Representative Town Meeting and the Board of Directors of the Bruce Museum.
Mr. Cohen has been listed in New England Super Lawyers publications 2007, 2011 – 2013 in the practice areas of Real Estate and Land Use Zoning.
Mr. Cohen has been recognized in the Best Lawyers in America in the practice areas of Land Use and Zoning and Real Estate since 1995.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Finance Law
- Land Use and Zoning
- Commercial Real Estate and Leasing
- New York, 1959
- Connecticut, 1965
- Yale Law School, New Haven, Connecticut
- LL.B. – 1958
- New York University
- B.A. – 1955
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Greenwich Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association’s, Real Estate Section, Executive Committee
- Bruce Museum, Board of Directors